Entry to Austria
Entry into Austria is only possible with a valid vaccination, convalescence or test certificate or a medical certificate. If none of these documents are available, a registration for pre-travel clearance must be carried out prior to entry. Furthermore, a ten-day quarantine has to be started immediately. The quarantine is considered to be terminated as soon as a negative test result is available.
The validity of the individual certificates can be found on the website of the Ministry of Social Affairs.
Corona measures have been largely lifted in Tyrol:
- No proof (vaccinated, recovered, tested) required at check-in
- Night catering, stand-up catering and bar operations are allowed again
- Closing time has been lifted
- FFP2 masks are still required indoors and in places where the safety distance cannot be maintained
- FFP2 masks are still required in public transport, in closed mountain railways and in the respective waiting areas
If there are any changes at short notice, we will keep you updated on our homepage.
Your team from Camping Aufenfeld