In order to ensure that everyone enjoys a carefree stay, we kindly ask you to observe the following points.
- Cars may not be parked on other people’s pitches or in the car park. One car is included per pitch (except for motorhomes). Additional cars must be registered and paid for separately.
- Dogs must be kept on a short leash without exception (also on the pitches) and may only be walked on the designated area. (Dog Path)
- Ball games are not permitted on the campsite; we have our spacious playground for this purpose.
- Separated waste may only be disposed of in the designated containers (at the stable and the woodchip plant). An extra fee will be charged for the disposal of bulky waste (camping chairs, barbecues, awnings, etc.)! In any case, quiet times must be observed when disposing waste.
- Resting times: from 12.00 to 14.00 hrs and from 23.00 to 07.00 hrs.
- Campsite quiet hours: those that fail to comply with the campsite quiet hours from 23.00 hrs will be asked to leave the facility.
- Every caravan must have a drainage bucket under it. These may only be emptied at designated water points or in the faecal drainage unit. Under no circumstances may road drainage shafts be used for this purpose.
- Please leave the pitch as clean and tidy as you found it on arrival.
- Do not dig ditches around tents and caravans, otherwise we will have to charge a fee for repairing the pitch.
- For safety reasons, open fires and fireworks are strictly forbidden.
- Infants must be accompanied to the toilet and shower facilities.
- Do not exceed speeds of 10 km/h throughout the entire campsite - for the benefit of every camper.
- Cycling on the campsite is only permitted on the roads at speeds of no faster than 10 km/h.
- Campsite management is not liable for damaged or lost property.
- Our sanitary facilities are closed every day for around 2 hours while they are being cleaned. Please use one of the other sanitary blocks during this period.
- Reservation Conditions
- Place of jurisdiction: Zell am Ziller County Court